Ms. Linda Helen Rajpaul was appointed as a Director to the Board of Petroleum Company of Trinidad and Tobago Limited on 2015 September 30.
Ms. Rajpaul holds a Bachelor of Law Degree (LLB) from the University of West Indies, as well as certification in Procurement, Alternative Dispute Resolution and Pension Administration from Keele University, Newcastle, U.K.
Ms. Rajpaul is a Legal Consultant at B.D. Hewitt & Co. and Legal Advisor to the Port-of-Spain City Corporation. She also performed the roles of Corporate Secretary and Legal advisor/Officer to:
- Trinidad and Tobago Oil Company (TRINTOC)
- Telecommunication Services of Trinidad and Tobago (TSTT)
- The Vehicle Management Corporation of Trinidad and Tobago (VMCOT)
- Trinidad and Tobago Housing Development Corporation (HDC)
- The Estate Management Business Development Company (EMBD) and a past director of Development Finance (Caribbean) Limited (DFL).